[ale] Opera 7.11 Linux Final is Out

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed May 21 12:25:49 EDT 2003

> Synco Gibraldter wrote:
> > the point isn't that you DO go through every line of code.  of course i
> > don't have time for that.  but i COULD if i had a question as to the
> > integrity of a program i'm running.  why would i even BOTHER trying to
> > make my system secure if i was going to just turn around and run a program
> > that i have absolutely no way to verify the integrity of?

I glaringly fall into the catagory of those who "do not get it". As one
who does not get it, I must have lost my mind because I also give my
time to open source projects. Currently, I am helping with the
development of the spcax driver (Hosted at sourceforget.net) for
camera's that use the Sunplus chipset.

Will those in this thread who "get it" please list the open source
projects that they write code for so that those of us who don't get it
have a clear view of the real basis of their arguement?

Best

M. Dickens