[ale] GIMP

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri May 16 14:41:57 EDT 2003

If the background of the banner is all one color:

open the image of the background color.  Select the 'pick colors from
the image' icon, looks like an eyedropper.  Now click on the background
color and you'll note that your foreground color indicator will now be
the color of your website background.

Open your banner image. right click on the image to bring up the menu

select->by color

Then select the background of the banner with your mouse.  Now you can
fill that selection with the color of the website background, using the
fill tool, looks like a bucket.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...