[ale] GIMP

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Fri May 16 13:51:09 EDT 2003

On Friday 16 May 2003 11:53 am, Tom wrote:
> I have a qestion I cannot figure out even though it
> has an easy answer I am sure. I made a scriptfu banner
> and it has white space behind the logo. How do I go
> about making it the same color as my website
> background?

Use the eyedropper to select your bg color, then from the layers dialog,
select the background as your active layer, and use the "bucket" tool to fill
the banner background with the selected color. Or, click "new layer",
"foreground" and it will create a new
layer in the selected color. Save.

Regards,
Irv