[ale] Gnome 2 wireless monitor applet or app

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri May 16 11:31:03 EDT 2003

I am pretty sure that there is one built in. At least that is the way it seems
in the Debian distribution.

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59