[ale] Abuse

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 03:14:32 EDT 2003

we just need to write anti-virous virouses! have worms carry them around
or just make the whole thing a embedded worm hell fire lets fix this
windoze corruption by having a worm install a linux box for them ;) we can
make the appropriet changes to a gui so its identical and leave a little
message for them explaining how to use it ;) but in all seriousness, why
not write anti-virous virouses? a simple program that uses multiple
exploits of different natures to infect every windoze system patch and
then guard? if windoze users aint gonna do the job write lets do it for
them ;) LOL hey the anti-code red spreads rapidly eliminateing code red as
fast as it showed its ugly head, linux users suspected for the recent
increase in windoze security ;) go figure