[ale] RH Upgrade

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon May 5 20:20:57 EDT 2003

Chris,

I did this on my box with little problem. The major headache was the
Ximian supplied stuff. I dropped to single user and removed (no deps)
all packages that had ximian in the name. Then I upgraded to RH8 and all
was good. The upgrades on RedHat work pretty smooth.

Be sure to read the release notes _before_ you start :)