[ale] First Linux crash!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon May 5 13:20:48 EDT 2003

If it panics, it will try to dump the panic to the console.  That
doesn't always happen though.  Further, you've got to capture the panic,
then process it with a program I can't recall the name of, before
getting any useful info.  If your console is serial, it should still get
the dump.  Have you checked your logs for any indicators?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...