[ale] Laptops w/ DVI?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Mar 27 22:24:40 EST 2003

http://www.vmware.com/products/desktop/ws_specs.html

VMWare is for x86 machines and x86 based operating systems.

On 27 Mar 2003 21:40:37 -0500
Matty <matty91 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 21:28, Jordi S. Bunster wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 21:15, Matty wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone found any laptop vendors who provide DVI connections with their
> > > laptops? After browsing through several sites, Apple was the only
> > > one that stood out at as DVI ready. I bought an Apple Cinema Display
> > > this month, and would like to use it with whatever laptop I buy.
> >
> > Sounds to me like you answered your own question, man. What could be
> > better than a powerbook to go with that display? :)
>
> I am pretty sure I am going to get a Powerbook, but wanted to look
> at all of my options. I am hoping VMWare 4.0 supports MAC OS X.
>

> >  -- Jordi
> >
> --
> Ryan Matteson - UNIX Administrator
> GPG ID: 1B52A210 2002-12-01 Ryan Matteson (Primary Key Pair)
> <matty91 at bellsouth.net>
> Public Key: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public.asc
> Detached Digital Signature: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public.sig.asc
> Fingerprint = A0B1 298E 29C4 3F26 01D5  EDFC 3D62 281F 1B52 A210

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted.

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59