[ale] Sandisk

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Mar 26 10:02:16 EST 2003

Actually, this reminds me more of the pcmcia system.  I think that I've
tied the rtl8150 driver to the interface 1.5 years ago when my PCMCIA
system was not working under RH.

In the usb files, I just need to match the vend/prod to a driver.

hub.c: USB new device connect on bus2/1, assigned device number 2
usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x781/0x2) is not claimed by any active
driver.
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
  Vendor: SanDisk   Model: ImageMate II      Rev: 1.30
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 2
USB Mass Storage support registered.
Attached scsi removable disk sda at scsi1, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
sda: Write Protect is off
 sda: sda1