[ale] help requested with fetchmail, sendmail, pine

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Wed Mar 19 11:28:16 EST 2003

Wanting to play around with pine for email and running into some problems
configuring it to receive mail.  This setup is on a Red Hat 7.3 system.  I
can send e-mail without problem as this one is being sent from pine.  I
have fetchmail configured to connect and retrieve e-mail.  The problem is
getting the mail from fetchmail to sendmail to be delivered to my inbox.
I have checked the fetchmail.cf and sendmail.cf file and do not see where
things are going wrong. I get the following message when fetchmail is run.

"1 message for bluejay at mail.speedfactory.net (6657 octets).
reading message 1 of 1 (6657 octets) ..fetchmail: can't even send to Jim!
.... flushed"

What am I missing?  Sendmail is running accord to running processes
information. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Jim Seymour
www.wingbarscafe.com