[ale] OT: more info on where all the jobs are (going...)

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 16 22:10:14 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 11:34, Irv Mullins wrote:

> This is a cycle which has been repeated for thousands of years.
> People who value wealth and power over anything else tend to become
> more and more ruthless in their methods of accumulating that wealth and power.
> Throughout the centuries, the only real change has been to replace armed
> bands of thugs with subpoena-waving schools of lawyers.

*applause!*

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com