[ale] Konqueror bothering

Sunmeet Saluja sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 13 17:56:41 EST 2003

I'm using Netscape 7.0 as my primary browser on with KDE, but everytime
I have to highlight a URL, Konqueror pops out a window asking me what do
I need to do with the URL.  And, I have to press "cancel" to get rid of
it.

Any ideas on how can I turn "Cool" feature off.  Thanks but no thanks to
Konquerer for the concern, but this has really started to bug me.. :(

~Sunny
Sunmeet Saluja					Email: sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Computing & Networking Services
College of Computing (Rm 135)			Phone: +1 (404)385-2893
Georgia Institute of Technology			Fax:   +1 (404)894-9826