[ale] SAGE-ATL?

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Mar 10 18:18:40 EST 2003

A long time ago, (10.03.03), in a galaxy far, far away, Greg wrote:

:=Well, the steep fees for SAGE/USENIX membership have me counted out.  While
:=not much for some, those suffering from long term unemployment might have an
:=issue with $125 or so fees.

I'm not a SAGE member.  This has not prevented me from being a participant
in the dc.sage group as well as attending meetings.  If the organization is
organized with an open attitude in mind (along the lines of how AUUG is set
up) anyone could be a contributing member.

>From the dc.sage web page "dc.sage is not affiliated with USENIX/SAGE (The
System Administrators Guild). USENIX/SAGE membership is not a requirement to
become a member of dc.sage. (We do encourage members who plan to be
professional systems administrators to consider joining USENIX and SAGE)."

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's