[ale] The Ale mailing list archive - a definitive answer?

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Mon Mar 24 06:56:44 EST 2003

No, what happened is that I moved my server in November, I moved from
ezmlm to mailman - I intended to use mailman's archive. Well I never got
time to get that working (which is why they were gone so long).

What I need to do now is make sure new messages come in, and then force
over the last batch from March.

It will be automated.

Chris