[ale] SuSE 8.1 Mouse/KVM problems

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Fri Feb 21 19:26:04 EST 2003

Workaround works like a champ.  Thanks.

I think, next free couple of days, I figure out what is getting reset
when you do this, and see if there is a way to detect the KVM switch
and reset the mouse automatically.  It is very strange that this only
happens with SuSE.

Thanks again.

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet