[ale] OT: [Fwd: LOTTERY]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Feb 17 20:40:10 EST 2003

I'm pretty much up on their game.  I figured I'd respond, providing a
'disposable' email address.  If I get something from them regarding the
Lotto winnings, it's a scam, if I start getting spam to that email
address that, up to this point, I've not used, they are spammers
trolling for email addresses... :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...