[ale] problems getting to some sites??

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 13 23:28:32 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 23:14, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> 	Someone please start posting a source list of what's working and
> what's not so we can figure out what chumps to beat up!  You have my
> numbers...

	freshmeat.net and osdn.com work fine for me.

	traceroute sf.net and newsforge.com produces the same problem as
before:

	66.56.66.10 && 66.56.66.9 are playing ping-pong.

	I called AT&T BI repair and reported it, but the lady there was
semi-clueless.  She did take down those IPs and said she'd forward them
to the Network Ops people.  "It should be fixed in 24 hours.  Is there
anything else that I can help you with?"

	Yeah, what's the phone/pager number for the senior NetOP tech?

Danny