[ale] won't install

thomas malsack tmalsack at chartermi.net
Wed Feb 5 07:29:11 EST 2003

I am trying to install suse 8.1 along side win me. heva a master and a slave
hard drive, master set as active with partition magic. have left unallocated
space on the 30 gb hd and the 13gb hd, plenty for linux according to book
and that is all that i need supossedly to book and on restart with disc 1 in
should install. choose auto install type and let it run but freezes at the
11% mark. hd's are good, no bad clusters etc? auto install is not abviously
as it seems? any ideas out there? thomas

Thomas Malsack
Down To Earth Computers