[ale] ALE

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Feb 1 08:33:43 EST 2003

tom wrote:
> As a matter of convention, I would not post to an ALE list with a
> Hotmail mailbox.

Come on Tom, at least Tracy's on the list.  Give a reason?  I would say,
don't use hotmail because you're putting money in Microsoft's pocket.

> As for our ALEFEST, everyone is welcome. I am establishing a venue. Sat,
> Feb 8, 6pm, Central City Tavern. Corner of Peachtree and Collier. I can
> get some drink specials if we can decide on a brand.

If this get's to be a routine thing, I could likely make one every now
and then.

I like the idea of the ALE cookout, although this isn't exactly the
right time of the year to bring that up.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...