[ale] OT: Re: posting to Linux mail list

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Dec 30 18:03:34 EST 2003

I was thinking of Visual Studio, however others had their own programs (as I
am sure there are many others).  Linux is not the perfect system for
everyone and lacks stuff.

Another example is VB.  How can Linux run a company's tailored software
(mission critical) if it is in VB ??  and I don't think "Export it to Open
Source" is a good business reason to put forth.

Greg