[ale] December ALE NW meeting

William rb211 at tds.net
Tue Dec 16 23:27:00 EST 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 12:46 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
> Bring it if you like.  I'm thinking of having an install fest in the
> future where we bring old hardware and see what we come up with by
> putting it all together.  You know, one guy brings a processor,
> another brings memory, another a harddrive...  You might hang on to
> it for that if you'd like.

Ah, an install fest / swap meet combined.  Sounds great, please put it
on the front burner!  Have more of some things than I could ever
possibly use, (AT power supplies, slow CD drives, ancient video cards)
lots of other stuff that I would be willing to trade...  The three
things you mention are what I'm short on.  Likely will still have a few
AT cases left.
--
William