[ale] December ALE NW meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Dec 16 12:48:35 EST 2003

William wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 December 2003 05:54 am, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>We need you to come around 7:00.  Can you make that?
>

> Yes, what I meant by an hour early.

Excellent.  See you at 7.

>>>Would a gutted (CPU, RAM and HD missing) early Pentium be worth
>>>donating as a door prize?  Have several socket 7s that were given
>>>to me...  My barn is getting full!
>>
>>Hmmm, I don't know, throw in a cpu, maybe.  Not too many folks are
>>going to likely go to the effort to stock that puppy, when you can
>>now purchased used pIII for about $80.
>

> Just found a home for one off list, still have one slightly less gutted
> one for a door prize.  Will not be socket seven...

Bring it if you like.  I'm thinking of having an install fest in the
future where we bring old hardware and see what we come up with by
putting it all together.  You know, one guy brings a processor, another
brings memory, another a harddrive...  You might hang on to it for that
if you'd like.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net