[ale] Any experience w/D-Link wired DSL routers?

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 16 16:17:05 EST 2003

Was SNMP easy to setup??  I have not played with that much.  And will probably soon.  I
plan on switching my Distro over from Red Hat to something else.  I am tired of the rpms
messing up the custom setups and the end of the year problem.  Doesn't make since for me
to keep it now with the added cost.

Adrin