[ale] Fun wth physics

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Dec 10 14:00:46 EST 2003

I thought that some here might be interested in this (it was posted to
OpenBSD-misc).  My physics days passed many years ago.

Greg

Dear Colleague,

Here is your final opportunity to request a free copy of the
FEMLAB Tour CD. This CD includes a wide range of sophisticated
multiphysics models presented during our seminar tour through
North America and Europe this past spring.

View the models and place your request for the CD at:
http://www.comsol.com/tourcd/

FEMLAB is a powerful multiphysics modeling package using finite
element analysis, and is fully integrated with MATLAB.  It is
used in research, product development and teaching, in such
fields as:

  - Acoustics
  - Antennas
  - Bioscience
  - Bioengineering
  - Chemical reactions
  - Diffusion
  - Ecology
  - Electromagnetics
  - Environmental science
  - Fluid dynamics
  - Fuel cells
  - Geophysics
  - Heat transfer
  - Math/Applied PDEs
  - MEMS
  - Microwave engineering
  - Nanotechnology
  - Optics and photonics
  - Physics
  - Porous media flow
  - Quantum mechanics
  - Radio frequency components
  - Semiconductor devices
  - Structural mechanics
  - Transport phenomena
  - Wave propagation
  - Any combination of the above

Best regards,
Tony Ching

COMSOL, Inc.
310-689-7250

PS - Please feel free to forward this offer to your colleagues.