[ale] Logs for pppoe connection?

Michael Still michaelstill at tmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:44:13 EST 2003

I would suspect your router would have some kind of logging feature, but
it is probably rudimentary.

I wouldn't think you would talk directly to the westell from your linux
box if you had a router.

On the linux box use 'ifconfig' to see the current status of your
ethernet card.

Maybe your router doesn't serve dhcp?

Michael Still (MichaelStill at tmail.com