[ale] OT: Stock Traders?

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Thu Apr 24 07:55:44 EDT 2003

Which is why you may want to look at SPY (colloqually called Spiders) or
S&P 500 Depository Receipts.
They *are* the market. Buy 'em when you want and *sell* them when you
want just like
amy equity. Avoid unwanted year-end capital gains and losses. No 13b
fees just a <0.1% mgmt fee.
No paying >1% per annum for poor management (remember 70% of fund
managers underperform the S&P 500).
However if you lose money in the market please send your complaints to
me at bdowd@/dev/null.
-Brian