[Fwd: RE: [ale] [OT] Georgia Super-DMCA Update]

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Apr 22 19:34:46 EDT 2003

I don't have the right to talk for the group but I think we should chime
in due to the nature of the bill.  This isn't a "legalize marijuana and
dynamite use bill" but something can can be used against all of us just
out of pure greed sake... I can see the cable companies banning use of
NAT firewalls to make us buy more IP's just like the DMCA was used to
shut down 3rd party printer carts and garage door openers...

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):