[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed??

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Apr 13 20:27:44 EDT 2003

. . . and they allegedly cause problems with search engine optimization.

I have heard all of the stories, but I have an effective use of frames at
ChangingLINKS.com. When I attempted to change it from this format (to a
format like www.fark.com), the viewers wrote in and called me an idiot, and
there was much less traffic to my members sites. Depending on your site,
framesets (especially inline frames) can add value to a web site and allow
easier navigation.

Drew

On Sun April 13 2003 19:04, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 19:54, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > nah. Your client must be borked - when I use kmail, and hit reply to all,
> > it sends it to the list and the original sender. Regardless of the RFC -
> > the goal is to be able to accomplish a particular task easily. Your email
> > client does not allow you the option.
> >
> > Reconfiguring the entire ale list to cover for the software is similar to
> > doing away with framesets because all browsers can't handle them.
> >
> > Drew
>
> I though the world was doing away with framesets because they were ugly,
> clunky and hard to navigate with.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com