[ale] [OT] Memory ? (and For Sale or Trade)

Doug McNash dmcnash at smyrnacable.net
Thu Apr 10 15:47:54 EDT 2003

For Sale or Trade:

Memory 184-PIN DIMM
512Mb PC2100 ECC DDR 266Mhz
(Sky Elec #DDR266ECC512MB)
(Tiger Direct #DDR2100ECC/512)

Sigh!

I bought the wrong memory board type, I needed
registered not unregistered ;-< (can someone
'splain all this memory mumbo jumbo to me, I'm
a software guy how hasn't kept up with his memory
hardware knowledge.)

As a result I am offering it up here first since I can't
return it.  I paid $85 for it and will take somewhat
less for it in cash or trade (HD, highend sound, etc.)

Alternativily I need to upgrade the rest of the family's
computer.  What motherboard can I get this memory to work
in (cheap I am "Income Challenged" at the moment.)
--
Doug McNash
dmcnash at smyrnacable.net