[ale] Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql capabilities question

Lincoln Yeoh lyeoh at pop.jaring.my
Thu Apr 3 00:22:57 EST 2003

If the queries are selective and typically indexed, or you have enough RAM
then I'd say there won't be much difference between splitting the tables or
combining them into one.

95000 rows could be considered small. You might even have enough RAM to
cache the whole DB- can estimate from DB footprint on disk.

Link.