[ale] RedHat Dabase 2.0

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Wed Oct 30 14:37:45 EST 2002

We have a transportation company with about 100 users. At present, we
are stuck with a relational database from Progress Software and want to
get away from the EULA and the high  maintenance fees. Is anyone
familiar with RedHat Database 2.0 built off of PostgreSQL 7.2.2? I am
downloading it now and just wondered if anyone has any experience, good
or bad, with it. Thanks for your input :^)

--
Sparta, NC 28675 USA
336.372.6812

---