[ale] Resume

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Oct 25 09:51:19 EDT 2002

If the interviewer asks for .doc, you are crazy not to send .doc.

Sending in any other format is asking for your resume to be deleted without being read.  Harsh or not, that is the reality of the job market right now.

-chris

->
->Send a pdf. Include a link for adobe to download the reader if they
->don't have one.
->
->I ran into the issue where the reason for the .doc format was so the
->recruiter could EDIT my resume. The desire was to remove my name and
->contact info, but the ability to readily make changes on my resume was
->not something I was happy with.
->
->So I sent a pdf. She sill blocked out my name on the
->photocopier. But to
->make changes to my resume would have required a lot of effort.
->
->Send a pdf.
->