[ale] amd processors and memory

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Oct 23 11:06:13 EDT 2002

Andrew Grimmke wrote:
  know it is anecdotal, but I added a 2nd 128 MB stick
> to my k7s5a with no problems at all.

Are you running this on a Linux box?  Do you use lm_sensors.  If you
wouldn't mind, the next time you reboot the box, could you note the cpu
temp in the bios?  Obviously must be a reboot not a cold boot from a box
that's been sitting off for any length of time, in order to get a
reasonable 'hot cpu' temp.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---