[ale] OT: Electronic Voting in GA

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 20 09:54:57 EDT 2002

Okay, You guys have got me looking for a news article.  It was about a game design in
Vegas.
He design a card game that could actually stack the deck of cards and make it look like
you almost beat the game.  All the while the game kept stats and counted the cards.  This
way they still meet the gaming commissions standards.   Well, He was gunned down in the
end.

Adrin

---