[ale] those of you reading this while within US jurisdiction  should have a care....

MCover geek0goddess at netscape.net
Thu Oct 17 00:00:35 EDT 2002

...Since ALE is supporting this discussion this far, I will throw my two cents (copper) in ...
I am glad I am part of this list, I learned more about this here and any other place --you do not have to answer to this but...how come all my philosophy class make sense now, while 'ethics' does not...

ok, that was just one cent -
M from CO, but native from Brasil (yes 's')

--
Life is Good - do not spoil it by trying to understand it.