[ale] Printer Error

Bill Pleasants Bill_Pleasants at pghmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:11:43 EDT 2002

 style="font-family: -moz-fixed; font-size: 12px;" lang="x-western">James
P. Kinney III wrote:

I think you need a /etc/hosts file entry for your
machine.

That file contains:
127.0.0.1  localhost.localdomain

the [FAILED] means it was not running

Did you set up the printer as a network printer?

As local.

Which RedHat did you just install?

8.0