[ale] Getting worker to work

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Oct 1 11:25:22 EDT 2002

Can anyone guess what is going on?

[root at change worker-2.6.1]# ./configure
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for executable suffix...
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for X... no
configure: error: X Window libraries and headers not found!
* Check your X installation (many distributions have these files in *
* the ...devel-packages (e.g. xdevel)).                             *
[root at change worker-2.6.1]# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
[root at change worker-2.6.1]#
Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

---