[ale] gnus and MS exchange

Michael Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Wed Jun 19 15:56:02 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 14:56, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2002, Michael Hirsch wrote:
>
> > Anyone on this list ever tried to connect to MS exchange with gnus?
> > When I try to connect all I see is a nnimap:drafts.  So I can get in but
> > I don't see any of my folders.  I've done a google search but I can't
> > find anyone else with this problem.
>
> In short, my experience with it says...fuggeddabouttit. Use Outlook Web
> Access.

Can you elaborate a little?  I can read my mail with kmail, evolution or
mahogany with no trouble, so MS exchange must be doing more or less the
right thing for an IMAP server.  There are lots of reports of people
successfully connecting to exchange with gnus.  I only want to be like
them.  It's not clear to me why you say to forget it.

Thanks,

Michael

---