[ale] OT: Wireless access points?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Jun 17 21:41:22 EDT 2002

So imagine a wireless world where every &^#$% gizmo in your house is
babbling to some access point and all of your neighbors are set up the
same. Now picture that nightmare in a high-density Post apartment
complex as your neighbors fridge tells your server to order milk every
day they are out of town!

Cat5e cable at Home Depot is $55/1000' box.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

---