[ale] Last Minute Reminder: The Installastravaganza

Eater admin at shaolinuxtemple.org
Fri Jun 14 12:16:32 EDT 2002

In case you've forgotten (shame! shame!), the Columbus LUG's InstallFest is
happening tomorrow at Columbus Technical College room 540, starting at 9AM.
We have until 5PM to be out, but do try and arrive earlier--if for no other
reason than the door prizes! We'll likely draw names out of the hat sometime
after the lunch break.  We've got plenty of room, so bring friends, family,
strangers... or at the least, their computers.  It will be a pleasant
surprise for them to find their Windows installation replaced with Linux.

CASH PRIZES wil be offered!  Well, not really. But you *could* win this
 stuff:

	2 boxed sets of RH 7.3 (30 eval. versions will be handed out as well)
	Book: _Linux Problem Solver_ from No Starch Press
	Book: _The Linux Cookbook_ also from No Starch
	"Red Hat" Fedora (schweeet!)

ALE people are definitely enouraged to come and help out, if so inclined.
Email me if you need more detailed directions from Atlanta.

Details can be found here:  http://www.shaolinuxtemple.org

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Salut,
Eater