[ale] Klez worm STILL %@$#$ active

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Sun Jul 28 11:57:57 EDT 2002

I say cut off all their fingers so they can't type. Cut off all their
toes just in case they were to try and learn to type with them. And, cut
out their tongue so they can't tell anyone else what to type.

Is that cruel?

--
Sparta, NC 28675 USA
336.372.6812

The way I see it, David is Linux and Goliath is Micro$oft...

---