[ale] Filesystem Architect

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jul 25 14:07:31 EDT 2002

I'd suggest to her, that under the current job climate, it'd be foolish
for someone to relocate for ANYTHING referred to as a startup.

Further, with current technologies, they'd get a lot more bang for their
buck by having someone do a virtual office solution.  I've been doing it
for over 5 years now and it works.  I'd be glad to provide suggestions
for any problems they see that would arise from such a solution.  I'm no
expert, but I've been doing it a while now so I've overcome a number of
hurdles.  The only one you'll never overcome is the manager who has to
be able to put his/her hand on your shoulder to assure themselves the
job's getting done.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---