[ale] OT - DSL

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 12 19:43:14 EDT 2002

On Friday 12 July 2002 06:25 pm, Mike Panetta wrote:
> My opinion of sales people (specificly ones in the tech industry) I do
> not think would be appropriate to speak of on such a well mannered forum
> ;)

reminds me of an old anecdote about a sales guy and a production guy:

The sales guy invites the production guy up to his cabin in Alaska so they can
go bear hunting. Production guy accepts. The next morning after they arrive,
the production guy wakes up in his bed to find a grizzly standing over him,
growling. He looks to the side and see the sales guy. Sales guy says: "Well,
I brought him in the door. It's your turn to deal with him now."

---