[ale] [OT] A saner man than me said "stupid is as stupid does."

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Jul 11 00:02:54 EDT 2002

Reminiscent of the running down stream-of-consciousness meta physical
exercises that, sweating, flowed like melting snow through funnel rocks
in the high mountain school creative water writing ice cold classes...

We choose to bury it with feint praise,
to entomb it with deadly phrase,
with the killing line reserved and preserved and deserved
by only the most obfuscated and unfathomable of prose.
We choose to say:  "That is so deep."

;-)

peace
aaron