[ale] SCSI Emulation (CD-R)

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Jul 1 12:02:25 EDT 2002

I'm curious about this.  I suspect that you compiled your kernel with
both ide and scsi support enabled.  If so, then I suspect that it was a
situation where the ide driver was 'winning' first, therefore the scsi
driver was not used.

If you have the output of /var/log/messages before and after your fix,
I'd like to check it out as a learning experience.  Possible?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---