[ale] X applications in windows?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 27 09:10:51 EST 2002

I guess it depends on your perspective.  I use vnc like pcanywhere, to
take control of a windows box from my Linux box.  I agree that when you
access a linux box from a windows box, via vnc, you are running it
similar to classic X.  I believe we are in agreement, it's just your
choice of words that I find confusing.  (don't take it personal, I'm
easily confused,  I think, maybe not...)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---