[ale] 2.5 issues

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 17:09:45 EST 2002

Hello all,
	I've recently begun to play with the 2.5 kernels just for the fun of it
but I'm having a few problems with it that I'd like to know if others
are having and either way if there is a way to fix them.

1. ALSA: Compiles but does not detect my SB16 ISA
2. It will not compile at all unless I disable ramdisk support and
framebuffer support (both of which I use on a regular basis)

I have tried this with several 2.5 kernels, most recently was last night
with 2.5.5. I will try 2.5.6pre1 later tonight if I get a chance.

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE

 This is a digitally signed message part