[ale] Mount point layouts

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Thu Feb 21 03:09:11 EST 2002

I am going to the installfest but do already have installing down ok.  I am
going to need assist in configing the box.  I want to have my own email
server and ftp server.  Will have a firewall box ( an old amd 586 with 167MB
ram) running seperate.  I just need assistance with what mounting point
configuration I will need on a 60GB drive for my website.  How much space
for /home, /, /etc, and so forth.  Can anyone assist?  Would be nice to have
it all ready by the time I get down there.

George

 winmail.dat

---