[ale] Email client?

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Wed Feb 20 12:11:46 EST 2002

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 09:02 am, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Any client that supports IMAP will do so - that is what IMAP does best.
>
> Of course, this requires your SERVER to support IMAP as well.

I don't know about this. I've tried Sylpheed, Althea, and Kmail, all of
which support IMAP, but none offer an option to view the headers
before downloading the message bodies.

I can do this with plain ole telnet to the pop3 server, but it is awkward,
I'd much rather have a GUI mail client. There are dozens available for
Windows which will check without downloading, but I haven't found
one for Linux yet.

Regards,
Irv

---