[ale] VMware?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Mon Feb 18 00:43:48 EST 2002

Hi jeb,

I have been using VMware 3.0 for about 2 months now, and i have found it
useful and stable enough to take advantage of their latest $99 upgrade from
a previous version.  I especially like the NAT features in v3.0, as this
lets me continuously run a Linux server on my Win2K laptop.   Sure I could
run Linux as the primary OS, but then I would miss out on the high
performance desktop, blah, blah, etc., etc.

-Jim P. <ducking>